Search found 438 matches
- Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:10 pm
- Forum: Cobalt Boat General
- Topic: So where would you go boating on vacation if you get the chance. Fresh water :-)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 104
Any pictures guys? Sounds like great boating and sites.
- Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm
- Forum: Great Lakes (IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI)
- Topic: 2003 Cobalt 220 5.7gi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 127
I'll send you a pm with my number. I love the 220 I've had 4 of them and a 200. Great size boat, runs well 52-54mph rides great. Great size plenty of room for this size. Swim platform makes it a 24ft boat.
I know Nike,Bose,Apple,I even think Levi's are one set price and look who buys their products. Saturn was good for while till 2008. So you never know. Yes we love to barder. We all want to feel like we got a deal.
Yes but the dealer probably has a contract with them that they can't. They could lose the franchise. They can make deals on other things that go with the boat.like trailer,maint, toys and so on.
- Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:43 pm
- Forum: 10 Series (200, 210, 220, CS1, CS3)
- Topic: New Cobalt Boat for sale - CS1 21'
- Replies: 6
- Views: 154
You know I didn't notice until I started looking how much more freeboard is on the R3 vs my 220. I don't pick up skis so not a issue.99% of our water sports is done off the back of the boat.