2023 Cobalt R6 Surf

undercoverVOL
Ensign
Ensign

2023 Cobalt R6 Surf

Post by undercoverVOL »

Went to look at upgrading to an R6Surf at Futrell Marine, in Heber Springs AR. It will not be until the 2024 models come out that we will purchase /design a boat. Trying to get a grasp on cost / discounts offered as we purchased our first boat used and not from a dealer.

If you bought an R series in the last few years, what was your discount % off of MSRP? What are other factors to look out for other than interest rate? Trying to gain as much information as I can as am very new to purchasing a boat.

TIA for sharing info.
2023 R8 Surf
Heber Springs, AR
dsthomas
Captain
Captain

Re: 2023 Cobalt R6 Surf

Post by dsthomas »

I don't know if you're dead set on brand new or not but this is my buddies boat. Slightly used 2022 R6 surf. They purchased it and didn't put hardly any hours on it. Then they purchased a home on a lake that is too small (they only allow 24' and under), so they have an R4 surf on order. It was kept on a lift and taken off the lake during the winter months and stored indoors. My friend is VERY particular I know for a fact there was no eating aloud in this boat and that it was well taken care of and appropriately serviced at the dealer, etc... It's essentially a brand-new boat. You just wouldn't get to pick the colors/options, but it is also very well equipped. If you're set on designing/ordering from the factory my apologies, just throwing it out there to possibly help a friend.

https://www.lakevikingmarine.com/defaul ... dinventory
Kansas City, MO
2011 242 VP 5.7 GXi (Sold)
2016 A25 VP 350 (Sold)
2020 R7 Surf VP 380 (Sold)
2022 R8 Surf VP 380
AsLan7
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: 2023 Cobalt R6 Surf

Post by AsLan7 »

Hey Uvol. So glad you found us.

Let us know how you do post Covid with negotiations.

And welcome aboard mate.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 Cobalt 262
&
2005 Cobalt 263
496 MagHO
(sold )
Erie, PA
Currently boatless (for now)
will fly for food

(CChat moderator)