From 190 to 226, a true love story lol

(190 through 360)
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: From 190 to 226, a true love story lol

Post by Big Block Power »

Look at your ecu see what you have. Probably a mefi4 yes you can return it. I had mine tweaked some a few years ago. I believe it was from someone I Cali. It's a common ecu they use for Gm cars.
I found it. They did mine.
https://obd2allinone.com/mefitune.asp
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
ChrisWheelingJK
Ensign
Ensign

Post by ChrisWheelingJK »

It looks like a MEFI 4 based on visual appearance, I’ll double check the PN’s this weekend. I got the F8’s installed and TQ’ed, pretty significant difference in prop size for sure comparing the F7’s to the F8’s. Pics on the water are from this last trip, last week. Heading out again on Sunday for the next one! Also threw some new plugs in her for the trip. Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ChrisWheelingJK
Ensign
Ensign

Post by ChrisWheelingJK »

Well, got a quick shake down run in, got 66mph GPS with a very full boat and decent head wind lol. I think I can get 67 outta her with better conditions and not 117*F ambient temps lol. All in all, super happy with these props! Better cruising speeds at every RPM so I’m stoked! Still sitting right at 4500rpm at max so she’s perfect right where she is and not hitting the limiter anymore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.