Any recommended Wakeboard Racks for R3 Arch?

D16RR
Ensign
Ensign

Any recommended Wakeboard Racks for R3 Arch?

Post by D16RR »

So we have enjoyed the summer, tubing all over Lake Oconee here in Georgia and decided to step it up a bit and purchased a ZUP board last week. Well, my 10 year old, who has never water ski'd or wakeboarded, was standing within the first 3 minutes of using the ZUP and loved it. She is already talking about wakeboarding for next summer.

Any suggestions on wakeboard or skurf racks that will bolt onto the arch on my R3? FYI, Im not looking to spend Triton rack money...but something that is quality and can swivel (Is swiveling necessary?).

Thanks!!

BTW...highly recommend the ZUP board (kneeboarding, boogie boarding, surfing and skiing). Really a nice product that keeps it interesting in the water for the rider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG9Th0iAc5Q
ajcampen
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Any recommended Wakeboard Racks for R3 Arch?

Post by ajcampen »

Go to Samson wake board racks. They make the cobalt towers. I think it is called the typhone.

I tried reborn and it won’t swing all the way around
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
Big Blue
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Big Blue »

ajcampen
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ajcampen »

D16RR wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:07 pm So we have enjoyed the summer, tubing all over Lake Oconee here in Georgia and decided to step it up a bit and purchased a ZUP board last week. Well, my 10 year old, who has never water ski'd or wakeboarded, was standing within the first 3 minutes of using the ZUP and loved it. She is already talking about wakeboarding for next summer.

Any suggestions on wakeboard or skurf racks that will bolt onto the arch on my R3? FYI, Im not looking to spend Triton rack money...but something that is quality and can swivel (Is swiveling necessary?).

Thanks!!

BTW...highly recommend the ZUP board (kneeboarding, boogie boarding, surfing and skiing). Really a nice product that keeps it interesting in the water for the rider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG9Th0iAc5Q
I acquired a Sampson typhoon rack and love it. what did you get?
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY
Bregar
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Bregar »

I have a set of Samson Typhoon Spinning racks that are brand new and never been used.
One has wake board fingers the other has wake surf fingers.
Mark
650-281-3426