For sale 2012 Cobalt 243

(Cobalt Boats)
majordeason
Ensign
Ensign

For sale 2012 Cobalt 243

Post by majordeason »

Hey guys, with a heavy heart I have to turn away from boating for a while due to family needs. Just when you think you have everything figured out, life loves throwing those curveballs at you.

With that, I posted my 2012 Cobalt 243 for sale.
I bought it last year from a MD Cobalt Dealer and have poured a lot of love into it. The interior was absolutely perfect when I purchased it, but the exterior looked like it hadn’t seen a fresh coat of wax since new - lots of oxidation on the hull. I spent hours upon hours correcting the gel coat and it sparkles like new now. I’m a CG vet and take serious pride in my boats.

I was also in the process of a major audio upgrade, that is 90% completed (just needs more mid range and I was going to tie in the audio controls when adding a simrad chart plotter) but everything works as is and is very loud, it’s just not perfected yet. (Close to $10k in audio)

I have also replaced the starter, replaced the impeller, and the cooling system flex hose that commonly kinks on the back side of the 8.2. Boat has two fresh batteries including a massive house battery to support the sound system. Added the mercury vessel view mobile version as well.

The boat sits on a brand new aluminum tandem axle trailer.

Starts and runs as expected, no alarms. It’s a very clean and cared for boat. The hull is blue on white with tan interior.

Under 230 hours on the engine and it’s the 370 hp 8.2

If interested please just text me on my cell, it’s just easier for me to share information, pictures and answer questions.
I’ll try to add some more pictures before the week is over but have a ton to send through text in the meantime.

Title in hand for both Boat and Trailer.
Asking $65k

Located in York, PA.

904-860-8787
Darren Deason