A Dog’s Life.

(non-boating; no politics!)
NautiGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: A Dog’s Life.

Post by NautiGirl »

Pics?!?

It's only hair, it will grow baxk. I'm just glad I didn't have to attempt a home groom on anyone other than Jeff!
JEFF & KATIE
TeamNAUTI
CANDIED RED 2007 222 320hp 6.2L
KENTUCKY
"Pudgy the had down harder!"
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Big Block Power »

NautiGirl wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:32 am Pics?!?

It's only hair, it will grow baxk. I'm just glad I didn't have to attempt a home groom on anyone other than Jeff!
Yea we want pics. Poor Jeff!!
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Chrispval
Commander
Commander

Post by Chrispval »

Tusc, I am a buffalonian too. In williamsville.
2018 Cobalt R3WSS 350 Volvo
Tuscany
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Tuscany »

Pleased to meet you here!
Actually, Fredonia.
By any chance, do you own an R5? We pass one from time to time at Riverworks/Canalside.
We launch at the outdrive harbor or Sturgeon depending how smooth the lake it.
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430

#FARCON Marine
Chrispval
Commander
Commander

Post by Chrispval »

Tuscany wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:26 pm Pleased to meet you here!
Actually, Fredonia.
By any chance, do you own an R5? We pass one from time to time at Riverworks/Canalside.
I just became a proud Cobalt owner in the fall. I added an R3 to the collection (I have a chris craft speedster I bougbt from a retired doctor in Chataqua). I almost bought new from German brothers, a leftover 2019 R5. And then I found my R3 in late Octovwr, Even with a smokin discount from German brothers, I had to jump on the R3. It was an estate in Lake Winnepesawkee, and I couldnt pass up a 1 year old 35 hour boat for a deep discount. I figured this would make my decision to buy an R6 even easier.
We boat in the river up by smith boys and head out the lake too. We go to sunset once a year, and a couple times a year take a boat vacation in the thousand islands and Lake George. We also pull her out and head to canandaigua a few weekends every summer.
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Chrispval wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:07 pm
Tuscany wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:26 pm Pleased to meet you here!
Actually, Fredonia.
I just became a proud Cobalt owner in the fall. I added an R3 to the collection (I have a chris craft speedster I bougbt from a retired doctor in Chataqua). I almost bought new from German brothers, a leftover 2019 R5. And then I found my R3 in late Octovwr, Even with a smokin discount from German brothers, I had to jump on the R3. It was an estate in Lake Winnepesawkee, and I couldnt pass up a 1 year old 35 hour boat for a deep discount. I figured this would make my decision to buy an R6 even easier.
We boat in the river up by smith boys and head out the lake too. We go to sunset once a year, and a couple times a year take a boat vacation in the thousand islands and Lake George. We also pull her out and head to canandaigua a few weekends every summer.
Sounds like you go up by liquid then.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Chrispval
Commander
Commander

Post by Chrispval »

I am originally from Rochester and grew up on the fingerlakes. I love boating in this region. So much to offer. Where is liquid from? I remember seeing a post of some new pool, and maybe a reference to Canandaigua
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Chrispval wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:36 pm I am originally from Rochester and grew up on the fingerlakes. I love boating in this region. So much to offer. Where is liquid from? I remember seeing a post of some new pool, and maybe a reference to Canandaigua
Yes I believe that is where they have a place on the lake. And Rochester as well.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by liquid »

Chrispval wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:36 pm I am originally from Rochester and grew up on the fingerlakes. I love boating in this region. So much to offer. Where is liquid from? I remember seeing a post of some new pool, and maybe a reference to Canandaigua
I’m from jersey you wackadoodles.

Chris. I live in Pittsford. Have a family place on the south end of Canandaigua. Have family in Clayton in the 1000 islands.

Also am putting in a pool. I also just epoxied my garage floor. Look:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
TexasCobaltGuy
Commander
Commander

Post by TexasCobaltGuy »

Sunday back from the lake chillin with the pups.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1997 Cobalt 200 5.7GLI DP
“Alexica Jean”
White with Hunter Green stripe
Mt Vernon, Texas
Lake Cypress Springs
Chrispval
Commander
Commander

Post by Chrispval »

liquid wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 10:34 pm

Chris. I live in Pittsford. Have a family place on the south end of Canandaigua. Have family in Clayton in the 1000 islands.

Nice! I had a company called Monkeybars? epoxy coat mine. I sold my house in Pittsford and moved to Williamsville 5 years ago. I grew up in Penfield.
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by liquid »

Chrispval wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:12 pm

Nice! I had a company called Monkeybars? epoxy coat mine. I sold my house in Pittsford and moved to Williamsville 5 years ago. I grew up in Penfield.
Ah. Whereabouts in Pittsford? I live in the Basin off Fishers... near the mushroom house.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
Chrispval
Commander
Commander

Post by Chrispval »

I lived on both sides of pittsford, first off Killbourne by oak hill cc. Then for a few years off 64, near Mendon high
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

liquid wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 7:44 pm
Chrispval wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:12 pm

Ah. Whereabouts in Pittsford? I live in the Basin off Fishers... near the mushroom house.
Ok liquid what is the mushroom house. Around here that's a crack house.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
ajcampen
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ajcampen »

Chrispval wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 7:51 pm I lived on both sides of pittsford, first off Killbourne by oak hill cc. Then for a few years off 64, near Mendon high
Where do you boat. I make it up to Chautauqua Lake a couple times a year. Spent the summers there growing up and family still has a home there
2016 R7 VP 380
2014 220S Merc 5.0L (sold)
Columbus, OH
Chautauqua, NY