Filler cushion for amidships?

(200, 210, 220, CS series)
anniemcq
Ensign
Ensign

Filler cushion for amidships?

Post by anniemcq »

Has anyone thought about having a filler cushion made for the amidships area on a 220s? It would probably need some support, as it’s a large area, and I’m not sure where to store it when it’s not in use. My thought is to be able to create a large sleeping area to overnight on the boat. Perhaps using a popup tent (no poles or stakes), or just throwing a big mosquito net over the Bimini.

Of course, we could just put up a tent on the shore, but I happily gave up sleeping on the ground years ago.

Any guesses as to how much it would cost to have this made? And does Cobalt sell the vinyl so it would match? Photo is not my boat, but just so you can see what I’m thinking of. Thanks!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Krob1114
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Filler cushion for amidships?

Post by Krob1114 »

anniemcq wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 4:45 am Has anyone thought about having a filler cushion made for the amidships area on a 220s? It would probably need some support, as it’s a large area, and I’m not sure where to store it when it’s not in use. My thought is to be able to create a large sleeping area to overnight on the boat. Perhaps using a popup tent (no poles or stakes), or just throwing a big mosquito net over the Bimini.

Of course, we could just put up a tent on the shore, but I happily gave up sleeping on the ground years ago.

Any guesses as to how much it would cost to have this made? And does Cobalt sell the vinyl so it would match? Photo is not my boat, but just so you can see what I’m thinking of. Thanks!

I'd like to know a little more about you cover....I think something like this would be great in season, and save wear & tear on our mooring cover.
2019 Cobalt R3 @ Greers Ferry Lake, AR
Home in Hernando, MS
anniemcq
Ensign
Ensign

Post by anniemcq »

Hi Krob1114,
I saw it on mosquitocurtsins.com. Sorry I can’t say more as I haven’t tried out this idea yet!
Krob1114
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Krob1114 »

anniemcq wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 10:24 pm Hi Krob1114,
I saw it on mosquitocurtsins.com. Sorry I can’t say more as I haven’t tried out this idea yet!
mosquitocurtains.com

Did you have any binding type of material sewn around the edges? What width roll did you get?
Thanks.
2019 Cobalt R3 @ Greers Ferry Lake, AR
Home in Hernando, MS
anniemcq
Ensign
Ensign

Post by anniemcq »

Krob1114, I haven’t gotten it yet, just something I’m considering.