226 aft walk through filler cushion - lost - now looking to replace

(IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI)
loligager
Ensign
Ensign

226 aft walk through filler cushion - lost - now looking to replace

Post by loligager »

Lost my aft filler cushion somewhere on the Wolf River or Poygen last week. In the years we've owned the boat we've never used the transom filler cushions for the walk through. Put them on beginning of summer and liked the added seating. The cushion that snaps to the floor/step is what was lost. I'd like to find a new one or a used one if anyone knows of a source. 2000 226.
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: 226 aft walk through filler cushion - lost - now looking to replace

Post by Big Block Power »

That stinks. You might be able to have marine tops unlimited in omro make you one. They did a sun pad for me. You can see if mine fits for a template?
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
loligager
Ensign
Ensign

Post by loligager »

I was going to call MTU in Omro as well to see if they could make one for me. I have the top part of the filler that completes the sun pad so they can use that for a material match I'd assume. The cushion that extends the seating was really just a square piece of foam, covered in matching vinyl, a flap with 3 snaps on it that snaps to what is essentially a step with the filler isn't in place. Not much to it so should be relatively easy to reproduce. Was hoping mine would turn up on the river but so far no luck.
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

loligager wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:12 am I was going to call MTU in Omro as well to see if they could make one for me. I have the top part of the filler that completes the sun pad so they can use that for a material match I'd assume. The cushion that extends the seating was really just a square piece of foam, covered in matching vinyl, a flap with 3 snaps on it that snaps to what is essentially a step with the filler isn't in place. Not much to it so should be relatively easy to reproduce. Was hoping mine would turn up on the river but so far no luck.
Yea good luck with that showing up. Exactly just a square piece of foam. Mine is exactly like yours.
In the off season they give 10%off. I wasn't thrilled with the match but the quality was great. So look at vinyl the choice very close.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
loligager
Ensign
Ensign

Post by loligager »

Would you mind taking a picture of yours if you get a chance and send it to me? If it is interchangeable between the 220 and the 226 I'd love to use it as a template. I live in Appleton, keep our boat at our cabin in Fremont.
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

loligager wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:20 am Would you mind taking a picture of yours if you get a chance and send it to me? If it is interchangeable between the 220 and the 226 I'd love to use it as a template. I live in Appleton, keep our boat at our cabin in Fremont.
I'll be at the boat this weekend. It's up at lake superior. I work in Appleton.
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Do you still need pictures? The size was around 15x16