Ranks

Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Ranks

Post by Ytmsn »

There's a rule 6 and 7 somewhere but I forget....

Kate you slacker! Post the entire list!
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
Kate
Captain
Captain

Post by Kate »

Ytmsn wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:32 pm There's a rule 6 and 7 somewhere but I forget....

1) Shaming of any type, including but not limited to: engine shaming, cushion shaming, something's-out-of-place-in-that-picture shaming, lake shaming, boat-length shaming, trailer shaming, tow-vehicle shaming, pajama-boy shaming, your-project's-over-budget/over-due shaming, antiquated-equipment (e.g., lights, props) shaming. Penalty: One Rank Demotion.

2) More than 5 typos or gobbledygook messages: One Rank Demotion. (BB, I see "Ensign' in your future.)

3) More then 5 thread hijackings: One Rank Demotion. (Footnote: Any mention of "turtles" or "snakes" in such hijackings, doubles the demotion.)

4) Whining, excuse making, begging for pity: Two Rank Demotion.

5) Insufficient deference to any Member with the user name "Kate" (or "Katie") shall be deemed insubordination. Penalty: Dishonorable Discharge.

6) Threatening any Member named Kate (or Katie) with demotion will be deemed conduct unbecoming. Penalty: One month of posting with the user name "Dead Weight" -- while wearing the avatar, below

7) Pulling pigtails. Penalty: A time-out.

Based on this new, enlightened policy, here are the Current Ranks:

Yt is in a time-out as "Dead Weight" (Rules 6 & 7).

BB is Vice Admiral (and losing stripes daily) (Rules 2 & 3).

L is under investigation for 5) ("*eyes Kate suspiciously") and for deigning to usurp the powers of his higher authorities ("substitute the word "demotion" for "promotion") -- as is akor, for conspiracy ("I agree.")
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Ytmsn »

Kate wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:49 am
Ytmsn wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:32 pm There's a rule 6 and 7 somewhere but I forget....

1) Shaming of any type, including but not limited to: engine shaming, cushion shaming, something's-out-of-place-in-that-picture shaming, lake shaming, boat-length shaming, trailer shaming, tow-vehicle shaming, pajama-boy shaming, your-project's-over-budget/over-due shaming, antiquated-equipment (e.g., lights, props) shaming. Penalty: One Rank Demotion.

2) More than 5 typos or gobbledygook messages: One Rank Demotion. (BB, I see "Ensign' in your future.)

3) More then 5 thread hijackings: One Rank Demotion. (Footnote: Any mention of "turtles" or "snakes" in such hijackings, doubles the demotion.)

5) Insufficient deference to any Member with the user name "Kate" (or "Katie") shall be deemed insubordination. Penalty: Dishonorable Discharge.

6) Threatening any Member named Kate (or Katie) with demotion will be deemed conduct unbecoming. Penalty: One month of posting with the user name "Dead Weight" -- while wearing the avatar, below

L is under investigation for 5) ("*eyes Kate suspiciously") and for deigning to usurp the powers of his higher authorities ("substitute the word "demotion" for "promotion") -- as is akor, for conspiracy ("I agree.")
Good Lord I think I'm in loce....
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by liquid »

Ytmsn wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:52 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a pickle. The shaming has always been my favorite parts.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
Dudley67
Captain
Captain

Post by Dudley67 »

Ytmsn wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:52 am

A90BB5E0-D760-44A7-8ADD-3027B7346EF2.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current:

2016 Marker One ML4
“Looney toon”

1975 18TH
“Phoenix”

Past:
2001 226
1989 19BR
2007 252
1992 222 Condurre
akorcovelos
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by akorcovelos »

1996 252 Whipple tuned 454 Magnum MPI, 496 exhaust, Corsa Captains Call, B3 w/Simrek drive shower.
‘Direct Deposit Too
Antioch, IL
Fox Chain O' Lakes