Miami Boat Show

(non-boating; no politics!)
Ytmsn
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Miami Boat Show

Post by Ytmsn »

If we were to go it would be to see you guys and not so much the boats.

Some of yall know I've ridden dirt bikes all my life. For years, while I was perfectly happy with what ever I was riding at the time after getting it set up and dialed in, someone would get something new, and then ask if I wanted to ride it. Which of course led me to buying a new bike every year...

I rarely go shopping, and if I do it is to buy something. I'm perfectly happy with what I have in my boat right now, sooo...going to a boat show wouldn't be a good thing for me, unless it was just to see my innerweb weirdo brothers!
(and sister) ๐Ÿ˜
2001 262 502 GXI (because it sounds better than an 8.2)
From the Land of the Red Man
"Black Boats Matter"
#FARCON Marine / CC Core!
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by liquid »

Big Block Power wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:47 pm
Big Block Power wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:30 pm
Tuscany wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:14 pm I'm heading down there (Bonita) on Friday. I'll be "IN" if you guys decide to hit it next year, given that Mrs. liquid's birthday doesn't move again LOL.
And we all know better ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The good thing is next time he posts on this thread will be 2/17/21๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
HA! You're hilarious!!! :roll:
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
Tuscany
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Tuscany »

Ytmsn wrote: โ†‘Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:00 am If we were to go it would be to see you guys and not so much the boats.

Some of yall know I've ridden dirt bikes all my life. For years, while I was perfectly happy with what ever I was riding at the time after getting it set up and dialed in, someone would get something new, and then ask if I wanted to ride it. Which of course led me to buying a new bike every year...

I rarely go shopping, and if I do it is to buy something. I'm perfectly happy with what I have in my boat right now, sooo...going to a boat show wouldn't be a good thing for me, unless it was just to see my innerweb weirdo brothers!
(and sister) ๐Ÿ˜
Same here brother..
There is always someone with a bigger boat/house/car/jet etc.
The simple fact of happiness is to be happy and grateful for our lives, and to be grateful for our blessings because there will always someone with more, and someone with less..
As the old saying goes, if you have your health, you have everything!
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430

#FARCON Marine
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by liquid »

Ytmsn wrote: โ†‘Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:00 am If we were to go it would be to see you guys and not so much the boats.

(and sister) ๐Ÿ˜
Agreed. I'd imagine we'd spend 1/10th of the time at the boat show as we would eating lunch. I say we pick out a dope hotel with a nice pool/beach and spoon for a day or two.

Selling Miami in February is not a tough one for Mrs. L.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Big Block Power »

Liquid I'll bring the bday cake for Mrs L๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Honestly I would love to see the big engine boats and then I'll be good. I don't care if I can afford them because obviously I can't I own a 17 year old boat now. But dam I love to look at them. After 1 or 2 days I'll be happy with that. Then it's kiddie pool time! ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
"Pot The Jus" Originator :-)
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
Tuscany
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Tuscany »

BB, youโ€™ll need to bring several birthday cakes for Mrs. Liquid. If I remember Liquidโ€™s schedule right, she has a birthday almost every day in February,๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
2017 Cobalt R7
"Cobalt" Blue
6.2L VP 380 or 430

#FARCON Marine
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Tuscany wrote: โ†‘Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:35 pm BB, youโ€™ll need to bring several birthday cakes for Mrs. Liquid. If I remember Liquidโ€™s schedule right, she has a birthday almost every day in February,๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Right and more in July ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
shrfdeputy
Captain
Captain

Post by shrfdeputy »

Big Block Power wrote: โ†‘Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:07 pm Liquid I'll bring the bday cake for Mrs L๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Honestly I would love to see the big engine boats and then I'll be good. I don't care if I can afford them because obviously I can't I own a 17 year old boat now. But dam I love to look at them. After 1 or 2 days I'll be happy with that. Then it's kiddie pool time! ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ
Between Miami and TRL that kiddie pool is going to take a beating!
1995 252
VP 7.4 GL
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by liquid »

Tuscany wrote: โ†‘Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:35 pm BB, youโ€™ll need to bring several birthday cakes for Mrs. Liquid. If I remember Liquidโ€™s schedule right, she has a birthday almost every day in February,๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
She also takes half of my birthday... :(
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL
Big Block Power
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

liquid wrote: โ†‘Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:20 pm
For how many she has im sure she takes yours and your kids ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
03Cobalt220 8.1gxi DP
"Kids in Tow2"
Neenah Wi
#ItsBu'sfault
#FARCON Marine CC Core!
liquid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by liquid »

Big Block Power wrote: โ†‘Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:24 pm
liquid wrote: โ†‘Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:20 pm
For how many she has im sure she takes yours and your kids ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Technically my kids birthdays are also her birthdays #technicallythetruth.
2002 190
5.0L Volvo Penta GL